Matching gifts and workplace giving programs can double or triple your donation to JDRF Canada, helping us fund more than 500 active research grants in 21 countries to cure, treat and prevent type 1 diabetes.
Corporate Gift Matching
Did you know that thousands of companies match donations made by employees? By making use of the corporate gift matching program offered by your place of work, your gift to JDRF Canada can be doubled at no additional cost to you. Some companies even match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses.
Please use the search tool below to see if your company will match your donation and to access the forms, guidelines, and instructions that you need to submit a matching gift.
See if your employer will match your donation!
Employee Giving Programs
You can also support JDRF Canada at your workplace by donating via employee giving programs like Benevity, United Way, or payroll deductions:
- Benevity: If your workplace giving program is through Benevity, you can locate JDRF Canada through your program giving site by searching by our name or charitable business number 11897 6604 RR0001.
- United Way: If your workplace giving program is through United Way, please follow the steps below to designate your donation to JDRF Canada:
- The unique link you receive from United Way EPledge will bring you to a page where you have the option to specify certain charities to receive your donation.
- Click on “Make a Donation”
- Complete the contribution amount and payment method. Choose “Designations” (to direct funds to JDRF Canada)
- Click on ‘To another charity’
- Enter: Charity name – “JDRF Canada”, Charity Business # 11897 6604 RR0001, Press “Search”
- Click on “JDRF Canada” and enter ‘Designation Amount’
- Continue through the prompts to complete your contribution
- Payroll Deductions: In addition to matching programs, many companies let you set up automatic, tax-deductible donations that come directly from your pay cheque. It’s a no-fuss way to regularly donate, and it gives JDRF Canada the reliable support we need to fund the most promising research toward cures for T1D. Ask your company’s human resources department how you can support JDRF through payroll deductions.